Saturday, August 15, 2020

Kitchen Island

Kory brought home our island this week. 
Our kitchen is going to have so many drawers and cupboards I don't think I will be able to fill them all up. It's going to be amazing!


Kory wanted to make sure we had plenty of plugs. So we put an electrical box on both ends of the island. I'm going to love this!



Not only did he bring the island home he also brought a top for our cabinet under the stairs and the island itself. 


This is going to be amazing!
I haven't had much of counter top since we took our kitchen out 2 years ago. But even then the 2 years we lived in the house with the previous kitchen didn't provide much either. 


Kitchen is a little crowded at the moment but I won't complain. Our countertops should be here sometime next week. Once we get them installed we can install the sink and get rid of our "2 year" kitchen. I just can't believe how big it's going to be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Shower

People keep asking what's left on the house?  The upstairs is 100% complete. Yay!! There are 3 things left in the kitchen, 1) Back splas...