Sunday, November 10, 2019

Framing

It seems like we didn't get much done during the month of October. We took our family on vacation for a whole week to Florida where we all enjoyed a much needed break! It was great spending the week in different vacation rentals that were NOT under construction. When we got home we made the goal to finish all the framing so we can get the dang saw out of my kitchen. Every time we use it I spend day's having to sweep up the dust that gets all over my kitchen. 


One evening we framed in the box that the swamp cooler will sit behind and blow through.  


We also framed in the master bath shower area. 

When the framing was done in the bathroom we were able to install the can lights in the master closet and bathroom. 


I have more light! I don't think I will ever take for granted modern electricity again.  






No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Shower

People keep asking what's left on the house?  The upstairs is 100% complete. Yay!! There are 3 things left in the kitchen, 1) Back splas...