Sunday, September 29, 2019

Wiring The Kitchen

I have had this jungle of a mess of wires on my kitchen floor for sometime now. That pile is now gone! No more tripping over them or them being in my way!  


Kory's been super busy at work. He had about 4 jobs that suddenly became "ready" for him all at once. It didn't help that his guys at work got sick and both of them have missed several days of work these past few weeks. He's been working some longer than normal hours at the shop during the week. And then then our weekends have been kept busy with family stuff. My youngest sister got married to her best friend. So excited for them and their new journey. 

And so a few nights here and there and a few hours on the weekend we are finally about done with our electrical work.  


Kory hung our can lights through out the kitchen. A friend came over and helped us run wire. 

During the day while everyone was gone I was able to run wire from can light to can light. But no one was home to take a picture of me!


And then one glorious day we were done and Kory hooked the wire up to the panel and I had light! I've been making breakfast in the dark for a long time. If I don't get started on dinner about 4pm I end up making it in the dark too. I have to use a flashlight to make sure my hamburger or chicken is really done! This is going to be awesome! 


Those lights are such a beautiful site!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Shower

People keep asking what's left on the house?  The upstairs is 100% complete. Yay!! There are 3 things left in the kitchen, 1) Back splas...