Friday, December 20, 2019

Dungeon is Complete

Friday, Dec 20, 2019

Our Dungeon is complete!
Kory brought home the cabinets for the dungeon. It looks so good down there!


I've got cabinets on both sides. The ceiling is painted, the walls are painted. It looks so bright and clean down there now. 


No more chipped ugly and yucky cement. We got tile. 


I just love how clean it all looks. 

Before taking all our food storage down stairs we cleaned it all. 


This cute girl volunteered to wash everything while eating a blue candy cane. 


Even cans still wrapped in the manufactures plastic had dirt and debri on the cans. Thankfully they weren't as bad as the loose cans. 


We have had our food storage all over the place these past few months. Some where under beds but most of it was stored down our hallway. We all made so many trips down to the dungeon I began to worry we wouldn't get it all to fit. 


Wow!
It seriously brought tears to my eyes. My dungeon  fruit room is so organized. Everything has a spot. We also discovered we have a nice supply of canned beans, vegetables and fruit. I actually have 2 empty shelves still! I am going to love this new and done room in our house. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Shower

People keep asking what's left on the house?  The upstairs is 100% complete. Yay!! There are 3 things left in the kitchen, 1) Back splas...