Friday, August 24, 2018

Painting Hunter's Room

Our first bedroom is so close to being done! I can hardly believe it. Kory has worked almost everynight this past week trying to get it finished. He painted the ceiling twice in one night!


The following evening he primed and painted our walls. 
 Then we hung the baseboards and installed a light! 
WooHoo we can see after dark in this room now. 


Another night we taped off the walls so that the baseboards could be painted. 
This took FOREVER, just saying.... 




And then it was done! I love the colors I chose. I love the way it turned out. 

We're going to install the closets this week and then I'm moving some kiddo's in. 
Can not wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Shower

People keep asking what's left on the house?  The upstairs is 100% complete. Yay!! There are 3 things left in the kitchen, 1) Back splas...