Friday, August 10, 2018

Painting

We were gone this past weekend to our last family reunion for the summer. School starts for my kiddo's in 3 days. I was really hoping to get my boys into their room by then but I don't think we're going to make it. We got home from our reunion Sunday night. Kory painted the walls Monday night. Tuesday he worked late and didn't get home until after 8pm so nothing got done. The ceiling got painted Wednesday afternoon/evening.  



 I'm loving the contrast in colors. Its going to look so awesome!

Thursday evening Kory hung the ceiling fan, installed all the electrical outlets and light switches. We've got power again! It's great! He also installed the closet door. 


We've got to install the bedroom door and baseboards and then Kory can paint those. Kory's guys are building the closet drawers and shoe racks this week. Once we've got the base boards on and painted then Kory will install the closet stuff. We are so close!
I am so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Shower

People keep asking what's left on the house?  The upstairs is 100% complete. Yay!! There are 3 things left in the kitchen, 1) Back splas...