Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Sheetrock and textured!

This past week Kory has been busy. I went to mutual and came home to discover that Kory had fixed the bedroom window! Woo hoo! Now we could finish insulating and sheet rocking that one wall. Working a little bit at nights we got that bedroom ready for our tape and texture guy to come. He was hoping to have it finished today, July 31st but didn't get it quite done. The taping's done now we just have to wait for the texture part. We are leaving for our last family reunion of the summer in 2 days. I was hoping we could have the room painted but I don't think we'll make that. 

I would really, really like to get my boys into this room by the time school starts, on Aug 13th! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Shower

People keep asking what's left on the house?  The upstairs is 100% complete. Yay!! There are 3 things left in the kitchen, 1) Back splas...