Monday, August 27, 2018

Another wall down!

Monday, August 27th was a short day at school for all of my kiddo's. I mentioned to them that morning that I'd like there help when they get home to help me tear down another wall. This wall is the only wall in the house that was NOT brick so I knew it would be easy!


I forgot to take a before picture. Ughhhh. So this wall we removed was separating the future master bedroom from the existing bathroom. The wall went between the middle window and the right window in the above picture (can see where it was on the floor, looks like a shadow). Anyways it went across the room to the light purple spot on the wall between the yellow and green paint of the picture below.  

Hunter had knocked 2 holes in the wall when I realized I had to go pick up the 2 youngest kiddo's from the bus stop. By the time I got back the wall was gone and they were just finishing up sweeping. Hunter, Madelyn and Emily had done it in less than 45 minutes! 
Now we can finish laying out the master bedroom and make sure it is big enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Master Shower

People keep asking what's left on the house?  The upstairs is 100% complete. Yay!! There are 3 things left in the kitchen, 1) Back splas...